Friday 6 February 2009

Snow time for bad puns



Here are some ( slightly blurry ) photos of our back garden Sarah took yesterday. This was before the snow really hit Gloucestershire hard this morning. Blizzard time! What gets me is the one day this week I had a day off work ( Wednesday ) it didn't snow - bugger! Anyway, I finished work early today and we went for a walk through the slushy streets of Quedgeley down to the canal, just as the sun began to set, turning the snow pink. Then home for sausage, chips and curry sauce. I know, I know: it's a dirty job, this jet-setting lifestyle, but someone's gotta do it. The temperature has dropped ( it's meant to be minus 5 tonight ) and now the road outside is like a sheet of glass - nice! As the council has made a right balls-up of the gritting, the main roads will probably be just as bad. Memo to self: buy some skates.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails