Monday 23 September 2013

When I'm 64

"When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now..."
Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen, aka The Boss, has ( unbelievably ) turned 64 today. But, unlike many who reach this Beatles-celebrated milestone, Bruce is showing no signs of slowing down. The mammoth Wrecking Ball tour, which had been rockin' all over the world since March 2012, finally came to a halt on Saturday when the E Street Band played the Rock In Rio festival.
And this is before they head down to Australia for another tour! I hope I've got just a fraction of Bruce's energy when I hit that age :-)
Happy Birthday, Bruce!


2 comments:

Richard said...

We all want a fraction of Bruce's energy when we reach his age. Hell, I'd love a fraction of his energy and I'm more than a decade younger than he is!

Simon B said...

I also wouldn't mind a small fraction of his musical ability :-)
Thanks for commenting, Richard. Hope life is treating you well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails