Friday 26 June 2009

Not another one...

Just as I was putting the PC to bed Sarah came and told me that yet another pop-culture icon had died. Michael Jackson passed away from a heart-attack, aged 50. Bloody Hell, what a day! ( As well as Farrah Fawcett, the relatively obscure but - for me - influential music journalist and poet Steven Wells died yesterday from Lymphoma. )
What to say about Jacko? Everybody knows the man's story and his music: there's nothing I can add except to say it's such a sad day for his fans and, of course, his family.



RIP The King Of Pop, 1958-2009.

1 comment:

Saranga said...

I heard yesterday that Swells had died and it made me really sad. :( Farah Fawcett's death also upsets me.
AS for Jackson, I'm sad for the people close to him but that's about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails