Tuesday 28 December 2010

American Graffiti



Just a quick plug for Barnstaple's premier ( and only ) comic shop, American Graffiti. James and I went in there on Christmas Eve
( I know, very festive, right? ) and were pleasantly surprised by the friendly, helpful staff and the range of products on offer. They've got a small but reasonably-priced Bronze/Silver Age section which I, of course, went straight to and liberated these Marvel-ous goodies. Call it a Christmas present to myself. 'Cos I'm worth it :-)



2 comments:

Richard said...

What great finds! I'm not completely sure, but I suspect that Spider-Man issue may be the very first Marvel comic I ever owned. And I remember all the rest as well...

Simon B said...

Hi Richard! I'd read all those stories in British reprints but never owned the originals, so it was nice to find them.

That issue of the Fantastic Four brings my collection of Stan Lee-written F.F.s up to 77 issues. Phew! Still a few to go...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails