Sunday 8 February 2009

Sledging UK or Who Needs The Alps?

Another good day sledging, this time at Coaley Peak and Selsley Common. We even managed to drag Sophie along today and she had a great time. The kids have definitely not seen as much snow as this in their lives, and we haven't for a long time either. More snow is forecast for tonight but, even if we don't get any more, we made the most of the last weeks' snowfall. We've been left with a broken sledge, a few bruises, loadsa photos and some great memories. Same time next year?


Soundtrack: Brimful Of Asha by Corner Shop
Carwash Hair by Mercury Rev


Movie update: I watched about half of Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy last night. I've always avoided the so-called "Frat Pack" of Will Ferrell and friends, apart from the SNL "More Cowbell" sketch which I've always thought was great. Anyway, Anchorman was hilarious and showed me what a snob I've been. I'll definitely have to watch the whole film when I get the chance.
"Hey Ron, I'm riding a furry tractor!"


























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails