Thursday 2 October 2014

Calvin's crazy cat captions

This morning I posted a photo on Facebook of Sophie's bedroom being invaded by cats... well, Hero and Jasper anyway. While she's away, studying in Bristol for a year, it looks like they've moved in. My ol' blog buddy and now Facebook friend Calvin ( of Cave Of Cool fame ) added one of his inimitable captions to the photo. Yet another slice of fried gold from the bard with the beard...
Check out Calvin's blog for more excellence...

Soundtrack: Fireworks ( Singles 1997-2002 ) by Embrace

4 comments:

Kal said...

Thank you so much for the validation. I am happy when a good one comes out of my brain because I always go with my first thought. If I have to over think in the picture goes back into the caption file. I appreciate your friendship, my brother.

Simon B said...

No problem, Cal. Your work is always a joy to read and I like to give praise where it's due. Take care my friend.

John Pitt said...

Simon, I could bore you to death with my cat tales, like the cat we used to have who would raid the fridge in the middle of the night and steal our food! No matter what we put in front of the fridge door, he would somehow be able to move it out the way!!

Simon B said...

That's a determined cat! You should have tried an anvil... move that if you can :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails