Thursday 20 December 2012

The Dandy Warhols are Louder Than War


My review of the Dandy Warhols gig at Heaven last month is now up on the mighty John Robb's excellent music website, Louder Than War. You can find it here as well as lots of other great stuff. Thanks to reviews editor Guy Manchester for sorting it out.

As ever I've been to more gigs than I've managed to blog about this year. Hopefully I'll get round to posting a gig roundup before the end of the year. So, if you're interested in The Beat, EMF, Penetration, From The Jam, The Twang or obscure bands from Gloucestershire you're in the right place...

Update 30/12/12
I posted my LTW Dandy's review on the lovely Zia's Facebook page and her very gratifying response was "Right on man, thanks! That show was a blast for us as well!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails