Sunday 13 June 2010

Spider-Fan

A belated welcome to new Follower, the Cryptic Critic, from Spider-Man Reviewed, a comprehensive overview of Spidey's career from Amazing Fantasy #15 up to Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #1. This really is a great blog, with tons of insightful comments into our wall-crawling hero's life, loves and battles. Typically for me I've discovered this blog as it's coming to and end ( I did the same with the wonderful Dial B For Blog ) but I recommend it to any Spider-fans out there. Get caught in its web!

2 comments:

The Cryptic Critic said...

Ooh, thanks very much for the plug. Happily, there's still a little life left in my beast yet, as I've recently managed to gird my loins enough to start tackling the various annuals and specials that came out in the time period in question. Next up'll be Spidey's first meeting with Dracula.

On weightier matters, I've read about your recent loss and, like everybody else, would just like to send you my best wishes. I know from personal experience how tough and demanding a time like this can be - and how irrelevant something like doing a blog can suddenly seem. So you definitely have my greatest sympathies - and my admiration for the fact you're still making the time to keep it going.

Simon B said...

Thanks very much for your considerate words, mate. I've left a longer message on your blog,

cerebus660 ( Simon. )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails