Friday 25 July 2014

The Rampaging Return Of The Berserk Blogger

Yep, I'm back. Did you notice I'd been away? ( I'm sure I've said this before. ) After various PC and internet service provider problems I've finally managed to regain control of this 'ere blog ( no thanks to Virgin Media ) and should hopefully resume posting shortly. It's been a long time and  -  you know what?  -  I've missed The Glass Walking-Stick... probably more than I would have expected. Anyway, onwards and upwards...
( Oh, and despite what Megaton Man says above I've no intention of quitting... )
cerebus660

2 comments:

Kid said...

Onwards and upwards - and backwards, forwards and sideways. Welcome back.

Simon B said...

Cheers Kid! Yep, I can do all those directions... but mostly backwards :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails