Tuesday 12 June 2012

600 posts / 100 years


It was very thoughtful of these 116 actors, writers, producers and directors to turn out to congratulate me on 600 posts here at The Glass Walking-Stick. You think they'd have something better to do... like maybe celebrate 100 years of Paramount Studios...

Of course, that's exactly what they were really doing, anything else just being a figment of my warped, power-crazed imagination. You can have a closer look here at this amazing assemblage of generations of Hollywood talent ( and Justin Beiber! ), courtesy of Vanity Fair.

See if you can spot Travis Bickle, Spartacus, Lando Calrissian, The Joker, Jonathan E, The French Lieutenant's Woman, Indiana Jones, War Machine, the original Bunny Boiler, Princess Padme, Gandhi... and the entire cast of Star Trek, including two Captain Kirks...

4 comments:

Kid said...

I'm catching up on you. Type faster.

Simon B said...

I love a challenge...

joe ackerman said...

600? what've you been doing? goofing off? phah!

Simon B said...

I know... I'm such a waster ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails