As part of the deal I'm supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself, which sounds like the most boring thing in the world but I'll give it a go. In no particular order:
1. I'm allergic to seafood but I can eat prawn crackers until they're coming out of my ears
2. I've got a birthmark on my forehead that was only partially covered up by plastic surgery
3. I used to be in a "band" which consisted of me, my mate Paul and anyone else who dropped by, and went by such names as Heretic, Vicious Bastard, The Sons Of Evil and Primal Scream ( we discovered the latter was already taken )
4. I really don't like The Shawshank Redemption
5. Some of my favourite words are "cahoots", "transcendental", "moreish" and "blackguard"
6. The nearest I've come to a paranormal experience is that one time in Littledean Hall in the Forest Of Dean...
7. I'm really not very good at writing lists about myself
Well, that was about as painful as expected. The next thing is I'm supposed to pass this award on to 15 other blogs. 15? I'm not too sure about that. Think I'll do just 5.
But they're 5 really great and versatile blogs.....
( Go on, Cal, have another award! )
( Hey Mickey, you're so fine! )
( Of course, I've left out a load of lovely people whose blogs are concerned with more specific topics and may not count as "versatile" but certainly are excellent. So, apologies to Matthew, Steve, Dez and many others..... )
Fake Tales Of San Francisco by the Arctic Monkeys
Brimful Of Asha by Cornershop
Galvanize by the Chemical Brothers
You Trip Me Up by the Jesus And Mary Chain
Lust For Life by Iggy Pop